Monday, March 30, 2009

MASTERS 2009! Rock on! :D

Here are a few pictures from MASTERS. I mentioned MASTERS in one of my earlier posts, here are some pictures from it in January! The Clarks, Jaax, Isaac Sommers, Jumes, Richardsons, Justin Voeller and Mom, Sam and I all went. We were the biggest club by far! :D

The three contestants:








United Nations debating whether or not to save the U.S. from the missle deployed from Vietnam!! (Vietnam had something against the canidate from the U.S. :)


I.P.I.A.



Planning devious plans....


A crash in the market!








Our whole entire club was the state of Alaska...


A table picture by Mom! Celebrating (after a long hard day of debate) at the Chessecake factory!


Maddie, Emily and Me



The group that went to MASTERS! (minus one)

The "special" or not so special people chosen for the act...


Acting...


They were pumpkins!! :D

A class taught by Nathan Brown!


Wendell Moon.


Mark and Emily got 1st!!!! oh yay....


I can't remember what speaker place Mark got, but it was high!

Another crazy act done by: Wendell
Everyone that went to MASTERS came back with a lot more information and a new enthusiasm for debate! :)
~sarah j.

2 comments:

  1. looks like you huys had fun! I wiah I could have been there!!!!!
    Love Ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos! Looks like fun :>

    ReplyDelete