Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad


Dad is a Thanksgiving baby. Since I'm not a Mom, I can't say for fact if that would be a blessing or not so much. But from a kids perspective, I think a baby would be a great thing to be thankful for even during a busy holiday. :) Yesterday during Thanksgiving, we played a game where we wrote down different things we were thankful for and then put them into a plate, after that we took all of them and tried to guess and see who wrote what. It was a great game to see all the different things people really were grateful for, though I think some people decided to copy me or something, because there were 3 other people who "were thankful for Mac or Apple computers" and "Salvation" or something along those lines. :D Besides that, everyone had many different ones. We had a blast.

Dad really has been the role model for our family of what Christ would do for his church. Dad is a servant to those in need, he leads us in *exciting* Bible studies every morning, he gets his work done promptly, he hardly ever complains about anything, he is a strong man of integrity and most of all he loves the Lord and his family. He is all I could ask for or ever dream of wanting. I love you Dad!



~ sarah k.

1 comment: