Monday, September 21, 2009

Pictures of the Wedding Party!

Hannah and Eric, you guys are also on my cute couple list!! This must be the year for cute couples or something... first Lauren and Caleb, then Erin and Josh and now Hannah and Eric!! :D I hope you guys have an awesome marriage and always rely on the Lord for everything.... God bless you. :)

Sadly enough, my camera died right before the wedding, so I only have pictures before hand. If you would like to see any pictures that were during the wedding.. (especially the kiss :P) go to http://www.gracefulview.blogspot.com/ ! :D













(picture from Grace Macias) My bro...




Groomsmen.... tons of 'em





....oh yeah....


(picture from Grace Macias)


Bridesmaides...
Mom and Daughter....


One half.....

... The other half
~sarah k.

1 comment: