Friday, September 25, 2009

Two Quizzes...

Do you like to write?

Sometimes

What genre?

Fantasy, Classic, Historical Fiction, Mystery

Favorite books?

Sherlock Holmes, Chronicles of Narnia, Deception, Deadline, Dominion

Do you compose music/write songs?

No. I just play them… I don’t do well writing songs 

Do you like poetry?

Not at all

Love someone so much who made you cry?

Um, weird question…

Broken a bone?
No.

Been in a police car?
Nope

Been on a boat?
yes

Fallen asleep in school?
Nope

Who did you last yell at?
I don’t really yell.. so, idk

Did you sing today?

Nope

KFC, Popeyes, or Church's?

Idk, never been to them

Chick-fil-a or What-a-burger?

Chick-fila-a all the way baby!

Starbucks of McCafe?

Starbucks

What's your favorite time of year?

Winter, definitely

Do you ever talk to yourself?

Yes, all the time!..wait, I don’t think I should be happy about that.. :P

Do you have a favorite treat you like to buy on occasion?

Nothing is coming to mind, I don’t really go out and buy myself treats

Do you believe the Bible is the literal Word of God and is infallible?

If by literal, you mean that it literally is God's word, yes. It is also infallible as it was inspired by God.

What's your favorite sport?

Not sure

What color is your ipod?

Silver, I should try coloring it with crayons and see if it turns out a different color :D

---------------------------

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

Maybe Australia or France… right now I am content where I am

If you could go to any fictional place, where would you go?

Cair Paravel

Do you love to write or do you just like writing? Or do you write at all?

Really depends on how I feel…

What do you want to be when you’re a grown up?

Professional pianist or physical therapist

Favorite animal?
Dog

Favorite song?

IDK! That question is like asking sibling in your family you like best! … unfair question :P
Do you like school?
Yeah, I don’t love it… but yeah

Are you a people person because I’m getting the idea that you are?

Not at all

Do you like to talk?

No, chatting is a different story though


Favorite food?

Italian!!


Hobbies?

piano, running, debate, basically everything it has always been since I was 7 


Favorite author?

Arthur Conan Doyle, Randy Alcorn and Frank Peretti


Favorite weapon?

um, I try to stay away from sharp objects, just in case… I can’t be trusted with them :D


Is this a fun tag or are you getting bored?

Kinda boring, but I don’t have anything else to do… so why not


Do you like Hannah Montana and all those girly people and movies like Highschool Musical?
Nope

What are you scared of?

Spiders and tight places, also known as caves 
Favorite flower?

Purple Lady Slipper

Do you always use the same password or do you use different ones?

If I told you, I’d have to kill you… 

What is the expression on your face?

A slightly dazed one, due to the light that the computer screen is emitting from the computer

Color of your eyes?

Brown :)


~sarah k.

7 comments:

  1. HaHAHAHA....that "Big Red Button" is very funny!!!!!!!!! No, I am not embarrased to tell you that I did push it (even though you said not to :P), so ROFL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL!! Thanks for puting th "Big Red Button" on your blog Sarah, I think it pretty funny.It said NOT to push it. But, I took the risk!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I told you, I’d have to kill you…

    LOVE THAT!

    I conquered the red button. I pwned it. Yeah. Sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, awesome blog! (love the 'randomness' part of it best*wink*)
    Thanks for following our blog!

    -Lib&Jare

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Sarah! I was so surprised and happy to see that you were following BOTH my blogs!!! How have you been?

    I absolutely LOVE the big red button...it's just the funniest thing.

    Love the answers to the quiz! ;)

    Lucie

    ReplyDelete
  6. By the way...I love Sherlock Holmes, too!!!! (And Narnia, but you probably gathered that much already. ) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok Sarah...I figured out where you got that quiz from...Lucie Land!

    ReplyDelete