Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Westward H-- nvm :P.... Colorado!

Mom and I hiked up the Waterfall trail and then we hiked up Nine Mile Mountain the next day. I think Nine Mile Mountain is about 12,000 ft.

A chipmunk.... :)


The snake that I had too much fun with.... I got to throw rocks at the snake, but only a few hit the snake. The rest seemed to bounce off of him, leaving no mark whatsoever!.... We still think that he had a force-field... :D or at least I thought so






My name etched in a tree! But, I had do to some editing.... It had Sarah <3>








More great drawings on the beautiful trees... ;(


I see Romeo... where's Juliet??? :P



Beavers Dam...



............Nine Mile.................
This mountain had the awesomest view ever.... but I didn't have the best lens for shooting this kinda stuff so.... bear with me please :)




~sarah k.

4 comments:

  1. Neat photos....I'm glad you're not stuck in the mountain any more ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jordan, I didn't like being stuck either! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are some great pictures Sarah! We should totally go on a trip together!!!! Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the tree with the writing on it!
    Good to see you yesterday!
    Mary M.

    ReplyDelete